Missing woman found safe | News
WHITMIRE, SC (WIS) - A woman who had been missing since last Wednesday has been located at a relative's home.
Police said 25-year-old Kayle King was found at a home on Slayton Street in Whitmire.
Investigators said King has been missing for several days on what they say are "unknown circumstances." They plan to release additional details about her disappearance later in the day.
Police said King may have been seen last on Jalapa Rd. near Asais Branch Road.
Copyright 2012 WIS. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Legendary Speakers to Present at Fairfield County Historical Society Annual Meeting
- The Lumber River Quartet To Sing At Lake Wateree Baptist Church On April 28
- Cop who shot wife while on duty sentenced to 17 years in prison
- Son charged with killing parents denied bond
- Deputies: Son being questioned in double homicide