Deputies locate missing man | Crime
The man missing from a Prosperity area residential care facility since Monday has been located.
According to the Newberry County Sheriff’s Office, Christopher Godbee was located in a wooded area near the residential care facility.
Officer say he appeared safe and uninjured, but was transported to the hospital for further evaluation.
The Sheriff Foster and the Newberry County Sheriff's Office would like to thank all those who assisted in the search and for those who lifted up thoughts and prayers for both Mr. Godbee, his family, and those searching for him.
Sheriff Foster also thanked all the volunteer public safety personnel who assisted in the search.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Boil water advisory issued for the Town of Ridgeway
- Legendary Speakers to Present at Fairfield County Historical Society Annual Meeting
- The Lumber River Quartet To Sing At Lake Wateree Baptist Church On April 28
- Cop who shot wife while on duty sentenced to 17 years in prison
- Son charged with killing parents denied bond