The Letterman returns to Opera House | Arts & Culture
One of the hottest shows in America, returns to the stage of the Newberry Opera House with a spectacular show Sunday, March 3rd, for two special performances, 3:00 and 8:00 p.m. The all-time Opera House favorites celebrate the season with music that romances the soul and warms the heart.
For THE LETTERMEN, harmony is non-stop, from the first hit in1961, The Way You Look Tonight, through current hits today. Later that year the group hit charts again with When I Fall in Love and scored more than 25 chart hit singles, including Theme from Summer Place, Going Out of My Mind, Can’t Take My Eyes Off You, and Hurt So Bad.
The trio, of Tony Butala, original founding member, Donovan Tea and Bobby Poynton, has continued to thrill audiences for five decades. Butala estimates the group has made some 200 appearances on television shows, featured on countless tours, and has enjoyed international success.
Include The Lettermen in your seasonal schedule. It is an event not to be missed. Tickets can be obtained from the Newberry Opera House box office. Call 803-276-6264 for reservations or visit our website www.newberryoperahouse.com
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Boil water advisory issued for the Town of Ridgeway
- Legendary Speakers to Present at Fairfield County Historical Society Annual Meeting
- The Lumber River Quartet To Sing At Lake Wateree Baptist Church On April 28
- Cop who shot wife while on duty sentenced to 17 years in prison
- Son charged with killing parents denied bond